Are you appearing for a job interview soon ? Then below are some of the points employers wish that job applicants would understand
The below are some of the points employers wish that job applicants would understand
- It is very expensive to hire a new person–you have to make us want you.
- It is very expensive to hire a new person–we have to make you want us.
- Ninety-five percent of the hiring process has absolutely nothing to do with your “qualifications”–if you’re not a culture fit, you won’t be hired.
- It is very expensive to hire a new person, so we want to make as certain a decision as possible about any candidate’s fit.
- If you’re rude, you won’t be hired.
- Don’t be late.
- Speak up when talking.
- “Think out loud” when you’re asked something you couldn’t possibly know ahead of time (scenario-based interview questions are designed to evaluate your thought process, not the answer (unless the answer is patently ridiculous)).
- The odds are fantastically good that you are not the “best” or “only” person for a given job, so stay humbly confident in the process.
- None of us likes being interviewed, or interviewing. You’re nervous, but so is just about every person you speak with who is interviewing you.
- Interviewing people is not “the job” of the folks who interview you, so ask them about their roles in the company; curiosity is important.
- If we think you’re a good fit, and you think we’re a good fit, we want to move as fast as possible soyou can decide quickly, too–so if you get an offer, don’t delay in reviewing it, asking for changes (i.e., negotiating), and accepting or declining. We have a vacancy, and obviously we think you should fill it, but more important thanyou filling it, from our perspective, is that it gets filled.
We wish you all the best for your interview..!!
We are sure that, now that you are aware of the common mistakes freshers make in a resume you will not repeat that.
If you are looking out for a job for yourself, you should definitely read this How to search a job in times of crisis.
To Get Relevant Job updates please follow us on social media as well :-
Janki is a budding HR but content is her first love. Janki is a big time foodie and a traveller soul. She likes to visit places and enjoy the local cuisine. Fictional books and love stories keep her awake at night. She is a published author and her dream is to launch her own series of novels. At Mantras2Success she takes care of content and digital marketing initiatives.